Welcome to LoopQ!
Effective Date: July 7, 2016
Last modified: October 15, 2018
QDH Enterprises, LLC, dba LoopQ ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.LoopQ.com (our "Website") or use the LoopQ mobile application (our "App") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website/App.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website/App.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website/App, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website/App.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites, applications, and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Use offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website/App
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website/App are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website/App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website/App or through any of its features/register on the Website/App, make any purchases through the Website/App, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website/App or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website/App, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as geographic region and length of time since last visit to our Website/App; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website/App and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website/App. Information collected automatically may include, but is not limited to, usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through barcode scanning or pictures; and/or
- from third parties, for example, merchants using the service.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website/App may include:
- Information that you provide by signing up and updating your profile, filling in forms on our Website/App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website/App, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website/App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for to allow our merchants to better provide you the products or services you may be interested in.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website/App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You will be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website/App.
- Your search queries on the Website/App.
- Preferences indicated from user behavior and activity.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website/App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website/App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website/App.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Website/Apps or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website/App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website/App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website/App.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website/App may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website/App. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website/App, App, and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related Website/App statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website/App content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website/App/App and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- to potentially provide you with notices of recalls for products that you may have scanned
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website/App or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website/App.
- To package information to merchants in a generic way about consumers interested in their business
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of QDH Enterprises, LLC assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by QDH Enterprises, LLC about our Website/App users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To improve the App or serve advertising in compliance with the Apple Developer Program License Agreement.
We may also disclose your personal information :
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of QDH Enterprises, LLC our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the order form or registration form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website/App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Targeted Advertising. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's Website/App.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website/App as a business or the app as a merchant and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website/App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: QDH Enterprises, LLC, 4261 East University Dr. #30-374, Prosper, TX 75078.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and personal information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website/App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website/App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website/App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website/App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website/App.